Thursday, November 8, 2007

Love is Life
Love is Life Love is Knife It cuts our throat, till the time we thrive, sorrow and nature, don't go aside, but smile and say, that u r my Valentine...
Updated: 03/03/2007

We\'ve known each other

We\'ve known each other, For a long long time, But I never really noticed, All the magic in your eyes, I\'ve been around you, A thousand times before, And you\'ve always been a friend to me, But now I\'m wanting more....think about it ! Happy Valentine\'s Day!
Updated: 03/03/2007

hi i wanna say happy valentines

hi i wanna say happy valentines day i do'nt care even if the day is allread pass ,goodby
Updated: 03/03/2007

I LOVE YOU SO COMPLEETLY.

...........TO MY................... .........VALENTINE............... ....I LOVE YOU SO COMPLEETLY..... ......OUR LOVE IS A DEEP......... ........AS THE ACEAN............. ....AS HIGH AS THE STARS........ .............AND................. ,,,,,,,,,AS SPECIAL,,,,,,,,,,,, .,.,.,.,.AS THE SKY.,.,.,.,.,..
Updated: 03/03/2007

Valentine a day of love

Valentine a day of love, A time to thing and a time to ask God are you giving me my love or not.
Updated: 03/03/2007

Without Love

Without Love -- dayz are "Sunday, Monday, tearsday, wasteday, thirstday, frightday, shatterday... so be in Luv everyday... Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day
Updated: 03/03/2007

Don't go for looks

Don't go for looks, they can deceive Don't go for wealth even that fades away. Go for sum1 who makes u smile becoz only a smile makes a dark day seem bright.. Happy Valentine's Day.
Updated: 03/03/2007

The More You Hate is More You Like

The More You Hate is More You Like The More You Like is More You Love. Happy Valentine's Day
Updated: 03/03/2007

I\'m sending this bouquet of love

I\'m sending this bouquet of love To say that I love you so much I hope I say it often enough I want you to know it\'s true,On this special occasion I want to remind you That you are my everything And my love is true,Happy Anniversary Lover
Updated: 03/03/2007

Valentine is a "LOVELY" day

Valentine is a "LOVELY" day 4 all"LOVERS" & i think it's also u! Because u r my sweet "VALENTINE" "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY"
Updated: 03/03/2007

I send you this gift of a kiss

I send you this gift of a kiss and hug as my Valentine gift for you. Wish you all the best and would like to appreaciate your work towards the love and care you show me. Am grateful.
Updated: 03/03/2007

sweeter dan sugar

sweeter dan sugar, softer dan wine. be 4 always my valentine. flowers from heaven, kisses from u, all i need 2 remind me of u. love is perfect 4 me & u. so lets get 2gether & make it true.
Updated: 03/03/2007

I wish I would be Tear

I wish I would be Tear to take birth Form your eyes, To run on your checks and to die on your lips.Be My Valentine
Updated: 03/03/2007

If I Were To Buy You

If I Were To Buy You A Bunch Of Roses, I Would Place A Plastic One In The Middle,Then Say "My Love Will Be The Last One To Die"******HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY*****
Updated: 03/03/2007

You know why god created

You know why god created gaps between fingers, so that at one day who is made for you will come to fill those gaps by holding your hands forever.
Updated: 03/03/2007

YOU'RE ALL I NEED IN MY LIF

ALL OF MY LIFE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL YOU GIVE TO ME WHEN OPEN MY HEART IT SHOWS ME HOW TO LOVE UNSELFISHLY I'VE DREAMED OF THIS ATHOUSAND TIMES BEFORE, IN MY DREAMS I COULDN'T LOVE YOU MORE I WOULD STIIL HAVE YOU HERE UNTIL THE END OF TIME YOU'RE ALL I NEED IN MY LIFE MY VALENTINE:
Updated: 03/03/2007

U kept me warm & safe

U kept me warm & safe, held my hand to show me the way, supported & inspired me through night & day, Luv U in everyway. Missing u on Valentine’s Day
Updated: 03/03/2007

MAD FOR ONLY YOU

BE MINE VALENTINE I AM SENDING YOU THIS VALENTINE WISH WITH HUGS AND KISSES ,TOO ; CAUSE THERE'S A PLACE HERE IN MY NEAR THAT'S MAD FOR ONLY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Updated: 03/03/2007

"I'm enthralled by your beauty

"I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you. I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you. Happy Valentine's Day
Updated: 17/02/2007

White-silent

White-silent Blue-cool Red-reserved pink-lovely voilet-naughty brown-isolated orange-hot black-smart grey-talkative Which colour u think suits me? Reply soon my valentine..
Updated: 17/02/2007

No comments: